PC games could introduce many errors in your Windows operating system. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons has its own flaws and errors. You will see concrt140.dll not found the error in Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. There many ways you can fix concrt140.dll missing file error. Do not worry about concrt140.dll file error because we have already resolved and fixed concrt140.dll error for Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.
How to resolve concrt140.dll not found error in Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
In this article, you will learn how you can easily fix concrt140.dll missing file on PC. Missing file occurs because you do not update your Windows or you have stopped upgrading Windows OS for a while. When you launch Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons on PC, you will be stuck on concrt140.dll not found the error. Follow this guide, and concrt140.dll error will disappear for Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. Make sure your Windows OS is running on latest libraries. Here are few pre-requisites steps that will solve concrt140.dll file error in Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.
Here are few steps to fulfill pre-requisites before running Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.
Pre-requisites before running Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Sometimes, you make sure that your gaming PC have minimum system requirements before running Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. Otherwise, that’s probably the reason you are facing concrt140.dll error. Here are system requirements for Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons:(Last Updated On: February 23, 2018)
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons System Requirements
- CPU: 2.4 GHz
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce 8600
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: ATI Radeon HD 2600
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 2 GB
- Additional Notes: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, DirectX 9, Microsoft .NET 4 Framework, Visual C++ Redistributable 2010, and AMD CPU Drivers (XP Only/AMD Only)
Steps to fix concrt140.dll error on Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Once you have checked that your PC meets with minimum system requirements of Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons and installed the above pre-requisites Windows libraries, there are chances that you will not face concrt140.dll error in Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. you have to complete the following steps to fix concrt140.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download concrt140.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the concrt140.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
It is possible that you could not solve the error in Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons by yourself. We also have a video tutorial to fix concrt140.dll error in Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. Watch the following video to resolve concrt140.dll and paste the DLL file on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding concrt140.dll error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.