PC games could introduce many errors in your Windows operating system. Football Manager 2018 has its own flaws and errors. You will see concrt140.dll not found the error in Football Manager 2018. There many ways you can fix concrt140.dll missing file error. Do not worry about concrt140.dll file error because we have already resolved and fixed concrt140.dll error for Football Manager 2018.
How to resolve concrt140.dll not found error in Football Manager 2018
In this article, you will learn how you can easily fix concrt140.dll missing file on PC. Missing file occurs because you do not update your Windows or you have stopped upgrading Windows OS for a while. When you launch Football Manager 2018 on PC, you will be stuck on concrt140.dll not found the error. Follow this guide, and concrt140.dll error will disappear for Football Manager 2018. Make sure your Windows OS is running on latest libraries. Here are few pre-requisites steps that will solve concrt140.dll file error in Football Manager 2018.
Here are few steps to fulfill pre-requisites before running Football Manager 2018.
Pre-requisites before running Football Manager 2018 on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Sometimes, you make sure that your gaming PC have minimum system requirements before running Football Manager 2018. Otherwise, that’s probably the reason you are facing concrt140.dll error. Here are system requirements for Football Manager 2018:(Last Updated On: December 28, 2017)
Football Manager 2018 System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Athlon – 2.2 GHz +
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement INTEL: Intel GMA X4500
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – 256MB VRAM
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows Vista (Service Pack 2), Windows 7 (Service Pack 1),Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (1703/Creators Update) (64 or 32 bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 7 GB
Steps to fix concrt140.dll error on Football Manager 2018
Once you have checked that your PC meets with minimum system requirements of Football Manager 2018 and installed the above pre-requisites Windows libraries, there are chances that you will not face concrt140.dll error in Football Manager 2018. you have to complete the following steps to fix concrt140.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download concrt140.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the concrt140.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
It is possible that you could not solve the error in Football Manager 2018 by yourself. We also have a video tutorial to fix concrt140.dll error in Football Manager 2018. Watch the following video to resolve concrt140.dll and paste the DLL file on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in Football Manager 2018 (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding concrt140.dll error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.
Related CONCRT140.DLL Games Error:
- Resolve CONCRT140.DLL not found error in Disney Infinity 3.0
- Resolve CONCRT140.DLL not found error in Car Mechanic Simulator 2015
- Resolve CONCRT140.DLL not found error in The Escapists 2 – Season Pass
- Resolve CONCRT140.DLL not found error in Gonner
- Resolve CONCRT140.DLL not found error in Brothers in Arms: Furious 4