PC games could introduce many errors in your Windows operating system. Thimbleweed Park has its own flaws and errors. You will see concrt140.dll not found the error in Thimbleweed Park. There many ways you can fix concrt140.dll missing file error. Do not worry about concrt140.dll file error because we have already resolved and fixed concrt140.dll error for Thimbleweed Park.
How to resolve concrt140.dll not found error in Thimbleweed Park
In this article, you will learn how you can easily fix concrt140.dll missing file on PC. Missing file occurs because you do not update your Windows or you have stopped upgrading Windows OS for a while. When you launch Thimbleweed Park on PC, you will be stuck on concrt140.dll not found the error. Follow this guide, and concrt140.dll error will disappear for Thimbleweed Park. Make sure your Windows OS is running on latest libraries. Here are few pre-requisites steps that will solve concrt140.dll file error in Thimbleweed Park.
Here are few steps to fulfill pre-requisites before running Thimbleweed Park.
Pre-requisites before running Thimbleweed Park on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Sometimes, you make sure that your gaming PC have minimum system requirements before running Thimbleweed Park. Otherwise, that’s probably the reason you are facing concrt140.dll error. Here are system requirements for Thimbleweed Park:(Last Updated On: December 27, 2017)
Thimbleweed Park System Requirements
- Processor SPEED: 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement INTEL: Intel HD 3000 or better
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 1 GB
Steps to fix concrt140.dll error on Thimbleweed Park
Once you have checked that your PC meets with minimum system requirements of Thimbleweed Park and installed the above pre-requisites Windows libraries, there are chances that you will not face concrt140.dll error in Thimbleweed Park. you have to complete the following steps to fix concrt140.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download concrt140.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the concrt140.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
It is possible that you could not solve the error in Thimbleweed Park by yourself. We also have a video tutorial to fix concrt140.dll error in Thimbleweed Park. Watch the following video to resolve concrt140.dll and paste the DLL file on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in Thimbleweed Park (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding concrt140.dll error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.
Related CONCRT140.DLL Games Error:
- Resolve CONCRT140.DLL not found error in Cloudbuilt
- Resolve CONCRT140.DLL not found error in Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3
- Resolve CONCRT140.DLL not found error in Blue Reflection
- Resolve CONCRT140.DLL not found error in Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
- Resolve CONCRT140.DLL not found error in The Little Acre