Is d3dcompiler_43.dll file error bothering to run F1 2017? Do not worry about the d3dcompiler_43.dll file error anymore because we have fixed the d3dcompiler_43.dll file error for you to run F1 2017. Read this article from top to bottom and we help you to find a way to troubleshoot & fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error in F1 2017. Follow this guide thoroughly to avoid further errors. We highly recommend you to buy F1 2017 from their official stores otherwise you will be stuck on solving errors. DLL fixing might be a daunting task for you. Always download the d3dcompiler_43.dll file from verified resources.
How to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in F1 2017
In this tutorial, you will learn to solve d3dcompiler_43.dll not found error in F1 2017. The error occurs when Windows libraries are not updated. To fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, you must install Windows latest libraries to run F1 2017 without any error. D3dcompiler_43.dll belongs to Visual C++ Redistributable. If you install Visual C++ Redistributable on your PC then you do not need to download d3dcompiler_43.dll manually. Here are few pre-requisites steps that will solve d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in F1 2017.
Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running F1 2017.
Pre-requisites before running F1 2017 on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Before you take any step to solve d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, make sure that your gaming PC have minimum system requirements before running F1 2017. Otherwise, that’s probably the reason you are facing d3dcompiler_43.dll error. Here are system requirements for F1 2017:(Last Updated On: December 28, 2017)
F1 2017 System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i3 530
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD FX 4100
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: TBC NVIDIA GTX 460
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD HD 5870
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 30 GB
Steps to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error on F1 2017
Once you have checked that your PC meets with minimum system requirements of F1 2017 and installed the above pre-requisites Windows libraries, there are chances that you will not face d3dcompiler_43.dll error in F1 2017. you have to complete the following steps to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download d3dcompiler_43.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the d3dcompiler_43.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll file error in F1 2017 then download d3dcompiler_43.dll and install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in F1 2017 (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding d3dcompiler_43.dll file error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.
Related D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL Games Error:
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in Battlefield 1942
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in Tattletail Video Game
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in Need for Speed: World
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in Nights of Azure
- Fix D3DCOMPILER_43.DLL file error in The Walking Dead: Michonne – What We Deserve