Video games nowadays are complicated to install in latest OS like Windows 10, so is Fallout Shelter. Mostly video gamers face some dll errors while running the high-graphic video games on their PCs i.e., Fallout Shelter. We aim to give detailed review on how to fix dll errors in video gaming PCs.
After reading this article, you will be able to fix d3dx9_43.dll error in Fallout Shelter. Fallout Shelter had some issues running on low configured PCs due to high configuration demand.
Before we start to fix d3dx9_43.dll error in Fallout Shelter, let me tell you why d3dx9_43.dll error is caused at the first place. d3dx9_43.dll error is occurred by an issue with Microsoft DirectX. You do not worry because we have already fixed d3dx9_43.dll error and put together error fixing guide to fix dll errors in Fallout Shelter. Today, you will learn to fix d3dx9_43.dll error in Fallout Shelter.
I have gathered some specific d3dx9_43.dll error messages you might see whenever you are playing Fallout Shelter.
- D3dx9_43.DLL Not Found
- The file d3dx9_43.dll is missing
- File d3dx9_43.dll not found
- D3dx9_43.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this
Fix d3dx9_43.dll error in Fallout Shelter
dll errors in games can be so disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. Most common dll errors in Fallout Shelter is d3dx9_43.dll and if you found this while running the Fallout Shelter in your PC, then you are on the right page because we have successfully fixed d3dx9_43.dll error in Fallout Shelter.
Make sure you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Fallout Shelter. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing d3dx9_43.dll error.
Pre-requisites before running Fallout Shelter in PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
However, you are still not able to fix d3dx9_43.dll error in Fallout Shelter then download d3dx9_43.dll and paste install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.(Last Updated On: February 22, 2018)
Fallout Shelter System Requirements
- CPU: (2.83 GHz)
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9550 (2.83 GHz)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 (1 GHz)
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: Radeon HD 6970 (1 GHz)
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Minimum Free Disk Space: Info
Steps to fix d3dx9_43.dll on Fallout Shelter
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Fallout Shelter. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix d3dx9_43.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download d3dx9_43.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the d3dx9_43.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in Fallout Shelter (VIDEO GUIDE)
If you have any questions regarding d3dx9_43.dll runtime error, do not forget to comment below. We will do our best to help you.