(Last Updated On: March 14, 2018)
If you know about PC games then you must be familiar with the Medal of Honor. It is one of the best war-fighting video game of 2012. Let me tell you that you should not underestimates video games that were published in 2012. Hitman Absolution was also released in 2012. Gamers are still in love with Hitman Absolution. So, Medal of Honor is the best ever video game in which you have to fight to save your own country from terrorist attack or something. You can download and install the game from Steam Server. To be honest that I have played Medal of Honor on my laptop. When I have installed it successfully and tried to launch the game then suddenly I received a system error message stating that d3dcompiler_43.dll is missing from my computer. It is not a first time that I have stuck on error. Well! you will be facing many errors in PC gaming.
How to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll missing error in Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Don’t worry about the error, because I have fixed the error myself and want to help other gamers to fix the d3dcompiler_43.dll missing error in Medal of Honor. In this tutorial, you will learn how to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll missing error in Medal of Honor. We have discovered a solution for the d3dcompiler_43.dll is missing or not found an error which I am about to share with you.
Pre-requisites before running Medal of Honor in PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error on Medal of Honor
Once you have checked that your PC meets with minimum system requirements of Medal of Honor and installed the above pre-requisites Windows libraries, there are chances that you will not face d3dcompiler_43.dll error in Medal of Honor. you have to complete the following steps to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download d3dcompiler_43.dll missing file on your PC based on the operating system
- Extract the d3dcompiler_43.dll file from the zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
I hope this article helped you to fix d3dcompiler_43.dll missing error in Medal of Honor. If you need more help, comment below.