(Last Updated On: March 9, 2018)
Hey, gamers! today I am going to discuss Star War Battlefront 2. Gamers are reporting errors while playing Star War Battlefront 2. It is one of the best first-person shooter game. In this article, we are going to fix errors, crashes, freezes, and black screen in Star Wars Battlefront 2. Sometimes it is very tricky to solve game errors. Well! If you have any trouble playing with Star War Battlefront 2. Then this article will help you a lot to fix all type of errors. Before you start to solve errors, make sure your PC meets with system requirement of the game.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 System Requirements
- How to fix errors, crashes, freezes, and black screen in Star Wars Battlefront 2
Star Wars Battlefront 2 System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i7 6700 or equivalent
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD FX 8350 Wraith
- RAM: 16 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 10 (64-bit only) or later versions
- Minimum Disk Space: 15 GB
How to fix errors, crashes, freezes, and black screen in Star Wars Battlefront 2
We have described each error along with the solution to fix that specific error in Star War Battlefront 2. It is a very long list of errors in Star War Battlefront 2. In this tutorial, we’re going to list some of the most common and egregious errors. Read the entire article and find a way to fix the error that you are getting on your PC.
mfplat.dll error 0x7E in Star Wars Battlefront 2
We have already written a detailed article to fix mfplat.dll error 0x7E in Star War Battlefront 2. If you are interested to read mfplat.dll error 0x7E guide, click on this link. Here are steps to fix mfplat.dll error 0x7E in Star War Battlefront 2.
- Download Media Feature Pack update click here. (Make sure you download right bit version for your Windows)
- Now Run the file to install Media Feature Pack
- Press Yes to begin the installation process
- Click I Accept button to push the installation process forward
- Now you have to reboot your PC
Battlefront 2 Black Screen Error
Many gamers are constantly reporting black screen error while playing Star War Battlefront 2. In this case, you must be running Star War Battlefront 2 on old graphics card driver. You should update graphics card driver with their latest version. Sometimes, updating drivers can resolve the error easily. If it doesn’t work on your side then you must enable DX12 in the advanced Video options menu then restart the game for this change to apply. I hope this time you won’t regret on your efforts.
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Game can’t start – launch error
It is one of most common error in Star War Battlefront 2. Most of the PC players are reporting the game can’t start – launch error. Don’t worry, we have a solution to fix this launch error in Star War Battlefront 2. The issue might be with your Windows which hasn’t been updated in a long time as DirectX 11 and 12 are part of the OS. If you haven’t updated your OS then update it to the latest version and the issue should resolve.
Missing DLL files in Star Ware Battlefront 2
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- Download DriverScanner to update all PC drivers to avoid errors click here
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
Star War Battlefront 2 – freezes and crashes
PC players have been experiencing constantly freezes and crashes error. In this section, we are going to solve crashes for Star War Battlefront 2. In order to solve crashes, you must run the game as Admin. Running the Star War Battlefront 2 exe file as an administrator can resolve the error. Right click on the game’s exe file and select “Properties” and go to the “Compatibility” tab and here select the “Run as Administrator” option and apply.
We also have a second to solve this crashes error. Press “Windows key + R” and type %ProgramData% and press enter. Open the origin folder and delete all files and folders except for “LocalContent”. Now again press “Windows key + R” and type %AppData% and press enter. Delete the Origin folder in the window that opens up.
Now click on the “AppData” at the top of your window and open up the “Local” folder. Delete the Origin folder here and restart the PC. This should resolve the issue.
I hope you have fixed all errors in Star War Battlefront 2. If you need more help to fix another error that we have forgot to enlist here. You can contact us and get advice anytime.