In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in Blood Bowl 2. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install Blood Bowl 2 on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in Blood Bowl 2. Whenever you launch Blood Bowl 2 on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in Blood Bowl 2.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in Blood Bowl 2. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for Blood Bowl 2 and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in Blood Bowl 2. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in Blood Bowl 2.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in Blood Bowl 2
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching Blood Bowl 2. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Blood Bowl 2. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in Blood Bowl 2.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Blood Bowl 2, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Blood Bowl 2. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running Blood Bowl 2.(Last Updated On: February 11, 2018)
Blood Bowl 2 System Requirements
- CPU: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Dual Core 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 3072 MB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 260 OR Higher
- Graphic Card Requirement ATI: ATI Redeon HD 5670
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Pre-requisites before running Blood Bowl 2 on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on Blood Bowl 2
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Blood Bowl 2. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in Blood Bowl 2 (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the Blood Bowl 2 game on PC.