In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in Eden Star. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install Eden Star on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in Eden Star. Whenever you launch Eden Star on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in Eden Star.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in Eden Star. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for Eden Star and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in Eden Star. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in Eden Star.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in Eden Star
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching Eden Star. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Eden Star. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in Eden Star.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Eden Star, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Eden Star. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running Eden Star.(Last Updated On: February 22, 2018)
Eden Star System Requirements
- CPU: (2.40 GHz)
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel i5 CPU (2.40 GHz) (4 CPUs)
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD X8 FX (3.5 GHz) (8 CPUs)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GTX 650
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD equivalent
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 10 GB
Pre-requisites before running Eden Star on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on Eden Star
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Eden Star. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in Eden Star (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the Eden Star game on PC.
Related Kernel32.dll Games Error:
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Hard West
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Friday the 13th: The Game
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in There Came an Echo
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Nova-111
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – New Quest: Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear