In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in Rise & Shine. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install Rise & Shine on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in Rise & Shine. Whenever you launch Rise & Shine on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in Rise & Shine.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in Rise & Shine. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for Rise & Shine and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in Rise & Shine. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in Rise & Shine.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in Rise & Shine
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching Rise & Shine. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Rise & Shine. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in Rise & Shine.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Rise & Shine, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Rise & Shine. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running Rise & Shine.(Last Updated On: January 9, 2018)
Rise & Shine System Requirements
- CPU SPEED: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel 2.4 GHz Dual core
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement: 512 MB of Video Memory
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Pre-requisites before running Rise & Shine on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on Rise & Shine
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Rise & Shine. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in Rise & Shine (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the Rise & Shine game on PC.
Related Kernel32.dll Games Error:
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Herald: An Interactive Period Drama
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Berserk and the Band of the Hawk
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Who’s Your Daddy? (video game)
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in Europa Universalis IV
- Fix Kernel32.dll runtime error in No Mario’s Sky