In this tutorial, we will be discussing on how to fix kernel32.dll error in Thimbleweed Park. In my gaming experience, I have faced kernel32.dll error many times. When users install Thimbleweed Park on PC, they might get stuck on kernel32.dll error. In this article, we are going to fix kernet32.dll runtime error in Thimbleweed Park. Whenever you launch Thimbleweed Park on PC, you see the error message like below:
"Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL".
It is the most common kernel32.dll error message you will see in Thimbleweed Park.
Well, you do not need to worry about kernel32.dll error in Thimbleweed Park. In this guide, we have already fixed the issue for Thimbleweed Park and put together an error fixing guide to solve kernel32.dll error in Thimbleweed Park. Like today, you will learn to solve kernel32.dll runtime error in Thimbleweed Park.
How to fix kernel32.dll error in Thimbleweed Park
Most of the time when you try to install a video game on PC, you always get an error while launching Thimbleweed Park. If you are lucky one then it might be possible that you will not get any error after the successful installation. Sometimes, these DLL errors are very disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. In this guide, we help you to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Thimbleweed Park. You are on the right page because we have successfully fixed kernel.dll runtime error in Thimbleweed Park.
Before you start to fix kernel32.dll runtime error in Thimbleweed Park, you have to make sure that you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Thimbleweed Park. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing kernel32.dll error. Make sure your PC meets the following pre-requisites before running Thimbleweed Park.(Last Updated On: December 27, 2017)
Thimbleweed Park System Requirements
- Processor SPEED: 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement INTEL: Intel HD 3000 or better
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 (64-bit only)
- Minimum Disk Space: 1 GB
Pre-requisites before running Thimbleweed Park on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Steps to fix kernel32.dll on Thimbleweed Park
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Thimbleweed Park. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix kernel32.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download kernel32.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the kernel32.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
Fix runtime errors in Thimbleweed Park (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
I hope, you have fixed the error. Enjoy the Thimbleweed Park game on PC.