If you are tired of msvcr100.dll runtime error in Dungeon Hunter 5 and want to fix it on your gaming PC then you would love to read the rest of article, because you will be able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Dungeon Hunter 5. Dungeon Hunter 5 had some issues running on low configured PCs due to high configuration demand.
However, you do not have to worry about mscvr100.dll runtime error in Dungeon Hunter 5 since we have already fixed the issue and put together error fixing guide to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Dungeon Hunter 5. Like today, you will learn to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Dungeon Hunter 5.
Fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Dungeon Hunter 5
Runtime errors in games can be so disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. Most common runtime error in Dungeon Hunter 5 is msvcr100.dll and if you found this while running the Dungeon Hunter 5 in your PC, then you are on the right page because we have successfully fixed msvcr100.dll runtime error in Dungeon Hunter 5.
Make sure you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Dungeon Hunter 5. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing msvcr100.dll runtime error.
Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Dungeon Hunter 5.
Pre-requisites before running Dungeon Hunter 5 on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Dungeon Hunter 5 System Requirements
- CPU: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4 GHz
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4600+
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Radeon HD 2900 Pro
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Recommended Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Steps to fix msvcr100.dll error on Dungeon Hunter 5
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Dungeon Hunter 5. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix msvcr100.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download msvcr100.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the msvcr100.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Dungeon Hunter 5 then download msvcr100.dll and paste install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in Dungeon Hunter 5 (VIDEO GUIDE)
If you have any questions regarding msvcr100.dll runtime error, do not forget to comment below. We will do our best to help you.