If you are tired of msvcr100.dll runtime error in Iconoclasts and want to fix it on your gaming PC then you would love to read the rest of article, because you will be able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Iconoclasts. Iconoclasts had some issues running on low configured PCs due to high configuration demand.
However, you do not have to worry about mscvr100.dll runtime error in Iconoclasts since we have already fixed the issue and put together error fixing guide to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Iconoclasts. Like today, you will learn to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Iconoclasts.
Fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Iconoclasts
Runtime errors in games can be so disappointing and tempting task to fix as well. Most common runtime error in Iconoclasts is msvcr100.dll and if you found this while running the Iconoclasts in your PC, then you are on the right page because we have successfully fixed msvcr100.dll runtime error in Iconoclasts.
Make sure you have minimum system requirements in your gaming PC before running Iconoclasts. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing msvcr100.dll runtime error.
Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Iconoclasts.
Pre-requisites before running Iconoclasts on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Iconoclasts System Requirements
- CPU SPEED: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU):
- Processor (AMD CPU):
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA:
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD:
- Sound Card:
- Operating System (OS):
- Minimum Free Disk Space:
Steps to fix msvcr100.dll error on Iconoclasts
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Iconoclasts. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix msvcr100.dll error. Here are further steps:
- Download msvcr100.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the msvcr100.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix msvcr100.dll runtime error in Iconoclasts then download msvcr100.dll and paste install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix runtime errors in Iconoclasts (VIDEO GUIDE)
If you have any questions regarding msvcr100.dll runtime error, do not forget to comment below. We will do our best to help you.