(Last Updated On: March 17, 2018)
Hey, PlayStation lovers. Today, we will discuss the error code: CE-33992-6 in PlayStation 4. Why users see this error in PS4 and what are the steps to avoid it? We will learn why the error occurs and we provide the solution to fix it. You are seeing CE-33992-6 error in PlayStation 4 because PlayStation Network (PSN) fails to connect to the internet connection.
The best solution is to make sure that PlayStation network is working or not. You also need to check the internet speed. If you are running low internet connection. It is obvious that you are facing the error because of the Internet.
How to fix CE-33992-6 error in PS4
When you see the CE-33992-6 error on PS4 screen. Don’t panic that PS4 console is in trouble. You are facing the error because PlayStation Network servers went for ongoing server maintenance. To check if the server is under maintenance, go to https://status.playstation.com/en-us/. If it is, try later to connect your console to the Network.
You should also check for System Software Update if there is an available update. Update your console to the latest update of PS4.
Here are few steps to try to prevent the CE-33992-6 error in PS4:
- Turn off the PlayStation 4
- Connect your PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 controller using the USB cable
- Press and hold the power button for at least seven seconds. The second beep is the indicator to release the power button
- Press PS button on the controller
- You should be able to access the safe mode. Please select Update System Software
- If an update is available, update it. Wait until the process is over
- Then, try playing again
- If no update was found or the error persists after the software update, please see below
I hope the article helped you to solve the issue on your side. If you need more help, comment below.
You may also like:
- How to fix steam_api64.dll missing error in WWE 2K18
- How to resolve api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing error in Squad
- Latest Patch 1.2.0 update out for Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- How to fix WC-40383-8 error in PS4
- Best settings to enhance FPS, graphics For Star Wars Battlefront 2 | gameplay | system requirement