(Last Updated On: March 9, 2018)
Bonjour Gamers! Are you tried to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2? Well, don’t worry about any error or missing dll file. We are going to help you that how you can easily fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. We have written this guide to teach that you can play Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 without error. Simply follow everything from this article to solve issues and errors that come in your way.
How to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error is one of the common error for any gaming PC. You are seeing this error message because you haven’t updated your Windows OS for a while. It is very necessary to update Windows OS time-to-time. With the help of latest Windows libraries, you won’t face any error in the gaming experience.
To solve api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, you can try the following steps:
- Download DriverScanner to update all PC drivers to avoid errors click here
- You need to download Visual C++ 2015.
- Download 32-bit version Visual C++ click here
- Download 64-bit version Visual C++ click here
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Click here to download latest universal C runtime update for Windows OS
Once you have done the above steps, api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error will be disappeared for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
In this guide, we decided to reveal another simple method to solve api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing file error in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. In this second method, you have to download missing dll file manually and install the file in your OS.
- Download api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file from the link
- Extract the file and copy it
- Paste the dll file in your Windows C:/Windows/System32 directory
Hopefully, the error will be no longer exist on your website. Don’t get confused with the solution. We have also provided a useful video in which we are solving the same error with different methods. Watch the following video and fix game errors for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.