Tales of Berseria is the best role-playing video game for girls. It is the most popular video game with 10 out 10 rating on Steam platform. In this game, players embark on a journey of self-discovery as they assume the role of Velvet. A young woman whose once kind demeanor has been replaced and overcome with a festering anger and hatred after a traumatic experience three years prior to the events within Tales of Berseria.
In this article, we will discuss some runtime errors and dll missing files problems. We have solved each error and problem in a very detailed way. Most of users are facing application error 0xc00007b in Tales of Berseria. Well, in almost every video game you receive error which you download from pirated websites. Most of errors includes like missing msvcr100.dll file, launch error, and application error 0xc00007b in Tales of Berseria.
Before you start to fix application error 0xc00007b in Tales of Berseria. Make sure your gaming PC meet with video game’s requirement.
Tales of Berseria System Requirements
- CPU SPEED: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core i5-750, 2.66GHz
- Processor (AMD CPU): AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.2GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
- Graphic Card Requirement AMD: AMD Radeon HD 7870
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, (64-bit only)
- Recommended Free Disk Space: 15 GB
Quick fix guide to fix application error 0xc00007b in Tales of Berseria
Playing a video game is very easy task but troubleshooting an error is more interesting. If you are getting application error 0xc00007b in Tales of Berseria. Let me tell you how it happens; after the installation of Tales of Berseria is finished. When you launch the Tale of Berseria video game, a pop-up message tell you that application was unable to start correctly “runtime error 0xc000007b”. Just click the OK button to close the error message. To fix application error 0xc00007b in Tales of Berseria, you need to complete the following steps:
- Download latest DirectX End-User Runtimes to complete Windows library click here
- Download latest .NET Framework click here
Install both programs to fix application error 0xc00007b in Tales of Berseria. If you are still getting runtime errors then you must uninstall the Regedist version (2005, 2010, 2012, 2013 or 2015) and then start the installing process again after a Windows restart. Sometimes this application error 0xc00007b will become a pain in the ass for many players. You must follow our guide step-by-step:
- Uninstall all Visual C++ Redistributable from your system
- Download Revo Installer to uninstall any software from your Windows OS
- Reinstall Visual C++ Redist 2015 from this link: click here Choose 64bit
- Restart your PC gaming machine
- It is done, please go and launch the game again
Thanks for following this guide to fix application error 0xc00007b in Tales of Berseria.