When you are trying to launch A Bloody Night on your Windows computer. There are many chances that you will encounter an error like VCRUNTIME140.DLL or any other missing DLL file error. Do not worry about the VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error. We are going to help to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error in A Bloody Night.
Error message for A Bloody Night will look like following
– The program can’t start because VCRUNTIME140.DLL is missing from your computer
How to repair VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in A Bloody Night
Many players are reporting a VCRUNTIME140.DLL error for A Bloody Night. It occurs when you launch A Bloody Night that requires the VCRUNTIME140.DLL. Maybe you have stopped updating Windows OS that is the reason for this VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in A Bloody Night.
Here are a few things you need to follow to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in A Bloody Night. Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running A Bloody Night.
Pre-requisites before running A Bloody Night on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Make sure you have minimum system requirements on your gaming PC before running A Bloody Night. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing VCRUNTIME140.DLL error.(Last Updated On: January 9, 2018)
A Bloody Night System Requirements
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or equivalent
- CPU Speed: Info
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphic Card Requirement: 512 MB Graphics card
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows 7 or latest
- Minimum Disk Space: 160 MB
Steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error on A Bloody Night
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your A Bloody Night. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error. Here are further steps:
- Download vcruntime140.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the vcruntime140.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in A Bloody Night then download VCRUNTIME140.DLL and install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in A Bloody Night (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding VCRUNTIME140.DLL error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.