When you are trying to launch Blood Bowl 2 – Khemri on your Windows computer. There are many chances that you will encounter an error like VCRUNTIME140.DLL or any other missing DLL file error. Do not worry about the VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error. We are going to help to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL file error in Blood Bowl 2 – Khemri.
Error message for Blood Bowl 2 – Khemri will look like following
– The program can’t start because VCRUNTIME140.DLL is missing from your computer
How to repair VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Blood Bowl 2 – Khemri
Many players are reporting a VCRUNTIME140.DLL error for Blood Bowl 2 – Khemri. It occurs when you launch Blood Bowl 2 – Khemri that requires the VCRUNTIME140.DLL. Maybe you have stopped updating Windows OS that is the reason for this VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Blood Bowl 2 – Khemri.
Here are a few things you need to follow to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Blood Bowl 2 – Khemri. Make sure you fulfill following pre-requisites before running Blood Bowl 2 – Khemri.
Pre-requisites before running Blood Bowl 2 – Khemri on PC
- Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
- DirectX 11 should be installed properly click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client Profile click here
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile click here
- Make sure you have minimum system requirements
Make sure you have minimum system requirements on your gaming PC before running Blood Bowl 2 – Khemri. Otherwise, that is probably the reason you are facing VCRUNTIME140.DLL error.(Last Updated On: February 11, 2018)
Blood Bowl 2 – Khemri System Requirements
- CPU: Info
- Processor (Intel CPU): Intel Dual Core 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 3072 MB
- Graphic Card Requirement NVIDIA: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 260 OR Higher
- Graphic Card Requirement ATI: ATI Radeon HD 5670
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible using the latest drivers
- Operating System (OS): Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Minimum Free Disk Space: 8 GB
Steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error on Blood Bowl 2 – Khemri
Sometimes, installing above Windows libraries can fix the errors easily for your Blood Bowl 2 – Khemri. Otherwise, you have to complete the following steps to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error. Here are further steps:
- Download vcruntime140.dll missing file on your PC based on operating system
- Extract the vcruntime140.dll file from zip folder
- Copy the DLL file and paste into System32 directory folder of Windows
- Read common DLL error fixing guide on our website here
However, you are still not able to fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Blood Bowl 2 – Khemri then download VCRUNTIME140.DLL and install it on your Windows OS as described in the tutorial.
Fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL error in Blood Bowl 2 – Khemri (VIDEO GUIDE)VIDEO PLACE
If you have any questions regarding VCRUNTIME140.DLL error, do not forget to contact us. We will do our best to help you.