(Last Updated On: March 12, 2018)
In this article, we are going to discuss some of the possibilities to recover inaccessible data from your hard drive. There are endless methods to recover data from hard drive. In this tutorial, we teach you a process to retrieve data which you have deleted from your computer’s hard drive. It is possible that you have mistakenly deleted data from your drive and then you need it back OR your computer’s hard drive becomes RAW volume for any reason. How are you going to get your data back? The answer is Recover tools. You can download free recover tools to recover data but free tools offer limited features. To retrieve data successfully, you need a good software to install on your PC.
Don’t worry about your data, we have a 100% working method that you can use don’t any hesitation to recover data on your PC. We are also going to show you how can you easily get inaccessible data back from a RAW volume. Last night, my own hard drive had been damaged and whenever I was going to open a drive, It immediately asked for to format the drive and display this message “The Volume Does Not Contain A Recognized File System”. Don’t panic, I have a way to recover data from the volume that shows RAW file system in Disk Management. The problem can be fixed and all data saved on the inaccessible drives can be recovered.
how to recover inaccessible data from your hard drive
We highly recommend you to use EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard tool to recover data. Let me tell you that how recovering data process works. Whenever we format a disk, It does not erase the data on the disk, only the data on the address tables. In this case, we can easily retrieve formatted data. Yes, It is 100% possible. If you accidentally reformat a disk that contains useful files, do not be panic, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard tool can help you recover most of the information on the disk. Here are simple steps:
- Download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard tool trial version from the link
- Install EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard tool on your PC
- Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and select the disk where you lost your data and click “Scan” button
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard tool will start a quick scan on the selected disk and then run a deep scan to find more lost data
- After a scan, select the folders and files you want to recover. Then, click “Recover” button to get them back once.
- You should save all the recovered files on another disk to avoid data overwriting
- Purchase EaseUS Data Recovery Tool from the link
I hope, you have successfully recovered your data. If you have any problem, let us know via comment.